At Royal Heritage Realty Ltd. we are committed to helping guide you smoothly through the transaction of selling your home. We listen to what's important to you and together we'll develop a customized service plan that reflects your specific needs.
The Buyer & Seller Services commitment means consistent, predictable and reliable performance - guaranteed!
Enclosed you will find an outline of my 14-step marketing program. I have included this to clearly identify the activities that I will take to Market and Sell your home fast, and for top dollar. My commitment to selling your home includes an Easy Exit Plan. Simply stated,if I do not keep my promises, you do not keep me.
Buying or selling a home can be a difficult task, but you can make it that much easier by choosing the right Realtor. I will put my knowledge and experience to work for you, and through my Seller Services commitment you are sure to get just what you need.
1. Market Research: Review recent market sale activity for;
• Comparable properties recently sold (how much are people paying).
• Comparable properties currently listed for sale (competing listings).
• Comparable properties that have not sold, and identify reasons (avoiding similar issues).
2. Seller interview:
• Discussion about you and your property to better serve you and provide valuable Real Estate information and advice.
• Identifying and understanding your immediate concerns.
• Assessing motivation (reason for move).
• Discuss purchase plans.
• Timing, (when does this need to happen).
• Verify contact information. (Home, business, cell & e-mail).
• Prepare an equity analysis to indicate expenses, closing costs and NET proceeds.
3. Property history:
• Research previous sale history for your property.
• Review MPAC assessment.
• Investigate zoning and municipal restrictions (if any).
• Verify taxes, utilities, services and mortgages (if applicable).
• Review documentation (survey, tax bill, utility bills)
4. Listing and Marketing:
• Collaborative review of findings
• Discussion on timelines and key events
• Identify recent improvements, and unique features to be highlighted in listing.
• Provide showing guideline (keeping house ready for showings).
• Discuss Home Staging and quick fix opportunities to enhance wow factor.
5. Visual Marketing:
• Install Lock-box.
• Install Royal Heritage ‘For Sale’ sign.
• Promote at Royal Heritage office sales meetings.
• Host a Royal Heritage office preview.
• Prepare property information ‘Feature Sheets’.
• Provide financial options sheet (supplied by co-operating Mortgage brokers)
• Distribute ‘Just Listed’ notices to target areas. Post Listing Activities
• Promote through the local association of Realtors.
6. Electronic Marketing:
• Place listing information on MLS.ca (Multiple Listing Service). www.mls.ca
• Place listing on www.RoyalHeritage.ca
• Feature listing on my personal website www.DurhamHouseHunter.com
• In-addition, listing is promoted with many others co-operating sites
• Include additional photos and/or virtual tour.
• Inform my V.I.P. and other qualified buyers from my database of listing.
• Request follow-up and feedback from agents who have shown the property.
7. Additional Marketing:
• Aggressive promotion to attract more buyer’s
• Open Houses.
• Promotion in co-operating financial institutions (branches)
• Homes and Land monthly magazine.
• Kijiji, Craigslist, Marketplace on Facebook
• Highlight area schools and amenities.
8. Showings, communication and feedback:
• Log, manage and control Agent showings.
• Report results of events such as Open Houses and Property Showings.
• Follow-up and review Agent / Buyer feedback and share suggestions.
• Weekly / Monthly activity reports back to you.
• Monitor ongoing market activity in your neighbourhood.
9. Qualify potential buyers:
• Determine Buyer motivation.
• Confirm Buyer ability to purchase.
• Verify Buyer commitment.
• Review agency alternatives and their impact on the transaction.
• Review contracts and clauses to ensure understanding and clarity.
• Represent You and Your Best Interests throughout the transaction.
11. What not to disclose (to potential Buyers or Buyer’s Agents)
• Your Motivation to Sell
• Your Urgency to Sell
• Willingness to accept less that listing price.
• Additional inclusions
• Other personal information
12. The Offer to Purchase:
• Present all offers in an objective fashion.
• Review and explain all terms and conditions.
• Discuss inclusions, chattels and fixtures.
• Revise net –proceeds sales estimate.
• Review closing dates, and balance with your purchase.
• Discuss alternatives.
• Negotiate Agreement favourable and protective for you.
13. Handling details and keeping you informed:
• Monitor progress of the transaction.
• Follow-up on completion of conditions, contingencies and timelines. Closing the Sale
• Keep you informed and answer questions in timely fashion.
• Maintain lines of communication to close of sale – and beyond.
• Co-ordinate Buyer inspections and represent you if desired.
• Monitor & Resolve any issues or concerns as they arise.
14. After Closing:
• Maintain communication and assist with any after sale concerns.
• Assist in your relocation, locally or around the world, through our network of Century 21 Real Estate professionals.